Thank you for your interest in my cakes! I live in the St. John's region of Newfoundland & Labrador. I've always adored baking and became interested in cake decorating after having our first child. My love for it grew further when my mother in law gave me a complete set of decorating tools! I took four cake decorating courses and loved every class! All of my cakes and icings are made from scratch.

Please Note:

I am not accepting new cake orders, at this time, due to an increased workload in my regular job and a very busy evening schedule. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Baby Einstein - 8 inch round vanilla cake with butter cream icing, the picture on the cake is part of the picture that was on the birthday boy's bib. All the cupcakes are egg free white cake with butter cream icing. The caterpillar's antennae are home made fondant. (June, 2008)

No comments: