Thank you for your interest in my cakes! I live in the St. John's region of Newfoundland & Labrador. I've always adored baking and became interested in cake decorating after having our first child. My love for it grew further when my mother in law gave me a complete set of decorating tools! I took four cake decorating courses and loved every class! All of my cakes and icings are made from scratch.

Please Note:

I am not accepting new cake orders, at this time, due to an increased workload in my regular job and a very busy evening schedule. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Glamor Girl Cake - This cake was for my daughter's "Glamor" party at Sharkeys Cuts for Kids. :) The cake board is covered with fondant. The shoe box is a rectangle double layer chocolate cake filled and covered with vanilla butter cream icing than covered with home made fondant. The purse is a double layer white cake, with each side being half of a 10 inch round, filled and covered with vanilla butter cream then home made fondant. The shoe, letters/numbers, handles and all make-up & accessories are handmade from gum paste/fondant. (October, 2010)

No comments: